15 reasons to love being a UA Wildcat
From our game-day traditions to our less-sporty accolades, there are many reason to love the University of Arizona.
Wildcat fans are strong in the lead-up to basketball matchups and before UA's and ASU's yearly battle for the Territorial Cup, and there's no shortage of reasons for them to be proud.
As the schools head toward another rivalry game this week, here are just a few of the reasons to love being a Wildcat.
We hate ASUFacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedIn15 reasons to love being a UA Wildcat FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
From our game-day traditions to our... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...