15 reasons to love being a UA Wildcat
From our game-day traditions to our less-sporty accolades, there are many reason to love the University of Arizona.
Wildcat fans are strong in the lead-up to basketball matchups and before UA's and ASU's yearly battle for the Territorial Cup, and there's no shortage of reasons for them to be proud.
As the schools head toward another rivalry game this week, here are just a few of the reasons to love being a Wildcat.
We hate ASUFacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedIn15 reasons to love being a UA Wildcat FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
From our game-day traditions to our... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...