19-year-old accused of firing shotgun in occupied residence in Decatur
Decatur police have arrested a suspect in connection to an illegal weapon discharge from an early January incident.
This incident occurred at a residence in the 2400 block of Kelly Avenue on Jan. 5. Police say the suspect entered the home and fired a shotgun. The bullet did not strike anyone inside.
The victim and a witness identified the suspect as Antonio Cortez Anderson, 19.
Police made the arrest Tuesday. At the time, Anderson was already in the Morgan County Jail on unrelated charges.
He was transported to the Decatur City Jail, charged with shooting into an occupied dwelling then... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...