19-year-old accused of firing shotgun in occupied residence in Decatur
Decatur police have arrested a suspect in connection to an illegal weapon discharge from an early January incident.
This incident occurred at a residence in the 2400 block of Kelly Avenue on Jan. 5. Police say the suspect entered the home and fired a shotgun. The bullet did not strike anyone inside.
The victim and a witness identified the suspect as Antonio Cortez Anderson, 19.
Police made the arrest Tuesday. At the time, Anderson was already in the Morgan County Jail on unrelated charges.
He was transported to the Decatur City Jail, charged with shooting into an occupied dwelling then... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...