1st phase of colossal ASU Tempe makeover begins; 20,000 jobs expected in all
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE A timelapse over the course of eight months during the rebuild of the west side of Sun Devil Stadium. Video: Sun Devil Athletics
The first phase of a project that will fundamentally reshape the east end of the Arizona State University campus and help fund the university's athletic department is under way.
ASU and Oakland, California-based Catellus Development Corp., aim to develop 330 acres of ASU property and ultimately expect to bring about 20,000 jobs and 5,000 residents to the area.
The sports facilities district project, dubbed the Novus Innovation... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft