2 Arizona men arrested in connection with unrelated 1980s homicides
Two Arizona men were arrested within the past week in connection with unrelated murders in other states that had remained unsolved since the 1980s.
Wisconsin caseMark W. Bringe, 70, of Sahuarita, was arrested Monday on suspicion of killing his wife in a case that had remained open since her body was found 30 years ago in Wisconsin, according to officials in both states.
He is facing a charge of first-degree murder in the death of Lorelei J. Bringe, said Raul Garcia, spokesman for the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
DPS had been working with the Columbia County, Wisconsin, Sheriff's... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'