2 Arizona men arrested in connection with unrelated 1980s homicides
Two Arizona men were arrested within the past week in connection with unrelated murders in other states that had remained unsolved since the 1980s.
Wisconsin caseMark W. Bringe, 70, of Sahuarita, was arrested Monday on suspicion of killing his wife in a case that had remained open since her body was found 30 years ago in Wisconsin, according to officials in both states.
He is facing a charge of first-degree murder in the death of Lorelei J. Bringe, said Raul Garcia, spokesman for the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
DPS had been working with the Columbia County, Wisconsin, Sheriff's... read more
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 15:00 Second child in Houston dies from flu-related causes
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:35 Steven Souza Jr. trade reaction: Arizona Diamondbacks rob 'tanking'...
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health