2 critically hurt when 30-mile Phoenix police chase ends in rollover
CLOSE Do you know what to do if you're in an accident?
A police chase that spanned nearly 30 miles ended when the vehicle lost control in north Phoenix and rolled, ejecting two of its six occupants, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
As a result, Seventh Street was closed Tuesday morning from Pinnacle Peak Road to Deer Valley Road. Police haven't set an estimation on when the street will reopen.
Troopers said that officers attempted to stop what they believed was a stolen Hyundai Santa Fe at about 12:45 a.m. near 19th Avenue and Baseline Road. A police helicopter... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...