2 killed, 3 injured in head-on crash in west Phoenix
Two people were killed in a west Phoenix traffic accident Wednesday morning, police said.
The crash occurred at 9:45 a.m. near 65th Avenue and Thomas Road when two vehicles traveling in opposite directions collided in a head-on crash, Phoenix police spokesman Sgt. Jonathan Howard said.
A woman who was driving one vehicle and a male passenger in the other one were taken to local hospitals, where they died from their injuries, Howard said.
The female driver of the second vehicle remained in critical condition Wednesday afternoon.
A third vehicle was struck in the collision, causing... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants