2 men injured in separate Birmingham shootings, police say
Birmingham police are investigating two unrelated shootings Saturday night in the western part of the city.
A man was shot in the 4400 block of Eli Avenue in the East Brownville neighborhood, according to police.
Lt. Sean Edwards said the man was shot in the chest area under the right armpit. His condition is unknown at this time.
Another man was shot in the 1500 block of Pike Road in the Ensley Highlands neighborhood. He suffered non-life threatening injuries.
No suspects from either shooting are in custody.
The circumstances surrounding the shootings are under investigation.
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...