2 men injured in separate Birmingham shootings, police say
Birmingham police are investigating two unrelated shootings Saturday night in the western part of the city.
A man was shot in the 4400 block of Eli Avenue in the East Brownville neighborhood, according to police.
Lt. Sean Edwards said the man was shot in the chest area under the right armpit. His condition is unknown at this time.
Another man was shot in the 1500 block of Pike Road in the Ensley Highlands neighborhood. He suffered non-life threatening injuries.
No suspects from either shooting are in custody.
The circumstances surrounding the shootings are under investigation.
- 12:52 Julian Castro cancels trip to presidential caucus state to protest...
- 12:38 Billboard tells liberals to keep driving until they've left Texas
- 10:52 Houston makes short list for the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- 07:59 Bolton: NK has 'dramatic choice,' talks will move quickly
- 01:32 Trump stands firm on immigration policy, sees it as a winner
- 00:30 Trump takes swipe at South Carolina's Sanford in GOP meeting
- 00:30 Lewandowski on girl with Down syndrome: 'Wah wah'
- 20:23 What life inside migrant internment camps looks like
- 20:17 Congressman responds after public demands answers on migrant...
- 19:30 With eyes on midterms, Trump embraces immigration fight