2 men injured in separate Birmingham shootings, police say
Birmingham police are investigating two unrelated shootings Saturday night in the western part of the city.
A man was shot in the 4400 block of Eli Avenue in the East Brownville neighborhood, according to police.
Lt. Sean Edwards said the man was shot in the chest area under the right armpit. His condition is unknown at this time.
Another man was shot in the 1500 block of Pike Road in the Ensley Highlands neighborhood. He suffered non-life threatening injuries.
No suspects from either shooting are in custody.
The circumstances surrounding the shootings are under investigation.
- 09:47 The Latest: Trump salutes military progress
- 08:41 Cool Home: Scottsdale interior decorator lets her whimsy run wild
- 08:39 5 iconic Phoenix holiday events
- 08:39 Building a different kind of wall on the border to revive a dying land
- 07:19 Trump presents his report card, passes with flying colors
- 00:26 Auto show zooms into Phoenix with latest tech twists
- 00:12 'The State of Aging': Latinos keep aging relatives out of nursing...
- 23:55 Devin Booker his unreal shot at buzzer to send Suns into OT against...
- 23:54 Nashville Predators 3, Montreal Canadiens 2: 3 things we learned
- 22:39 Arizona Lottery game glitch produces duplicated results again