2 men injured in separate Birmingham shootings, police say
Birmingham police are investigating two unrelated shootings Saturday night in the western part of the city.
A man was shot in the 4400 block of Eli Avenue in the East Brownville neighborhood, according to police.
Lt. Sean Edwards said the man was shot in the chest area under the right armpit. His condition is unknown at this time.
Another man was shot in the 1500 block of Pike Road in the Ensley Highlands neighborhood. He suffered non-life threatening injuries.
No suspects from either shooting are in custody.
The circumstances surrounding the shootings are under investigation.
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches