2 surfers bitten by sharks within minutes
New Smyrna Beach, Fla. -- Authorities cleared the water in New Smyrna Beach after two surfers were apparently bitten by sharks.
Volusia County Beach Patrol reports that a teenage boy and a young girl suffered bites within five minutes of each other Wednesday afternoon. They were both surfing in waist-deep water in the same area, but they weren't together.
Beach Patrol says the boy was taken by personal vehicle to a nearby hospital with cuts on his calf. The girl was taken by ambulance with a bite to the ankle.
The Daytona Beach News-Journal ( http://bit.ly/xdqUI1) reports that both victims... read more
- 02:59 Mueller probe gets info from ex-Trump lawyer Cohen
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches