2 surfers bitten by sharks within minutes
New Smyrna Beach, Fla. -- Authorities cleared the water in New Smyrna Beach after two surfers were apparently bitten by sharks.
Volusia County Beach Patrol reports that a teenage boy and a young girl suffered bites within five minutes of each other Wednesday afternoon. They were both surfing in waist-deep water in the same area, but they weren't together.
Beach Patrol says the boy was taken by personal vehicle to a nearby hospital with cuts on his calf. The girl was taken by ambulance with a bite to the ankle.
The Daytona Beach News-Journal ( http://bit.ly/xdqUI1) reports that both victims... read more
- 01:30 In DC primary, minimum wage is the main topic of discussion
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe