2 top Penzone aides out at Maricopa County Sheriff's Office
CLOSE When talking about public service after one year in office, Sheriff Paul Penzone says, "We are public servants who work quietly behind the scenes to promote public safety."
Two top executives at the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office have parted ways with the agency in the past two weeks, becoming the department's first high-level shake-up since Sheriff Paul Penzone took office.
Chief Deputy Ben Henry's last day was Jan. 26. On his heels came the resignation of Public Information Director Mark Casey, a civilian employee, which will become effective Feb. 16.
In a statement to... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants