2-year-old girl pulled from pool in Glendale
A 2-year-old girl was pulled from a swimming pool in Glendale on Friday night, officials said.
The child was transported to a hospital and was unconscious at the time, according to the Glendale Fire Department.
Officers and paramedics responded to a drowning call just before 7:30 p.m., in the 6500 block of West Rose Lane, Glendale police said.
Police said they were not sure how long the child had been in the water when she was found by family members.
Details of how the child fell into the water were not immediately known, police said.
Additional information about the child's condition... read more
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...