2-year-old girl pulled from pool in Glendale
A 2-year-old girl was pulled from a swimming pool in Glendale on Friday night, officials said.
The child was transported to a hospital and was unconscious at the time, according to the Glendale Fire Department.
Officers and paramedics responded to a drowning call just before 7:30 p.m., in the 6500 block of West Rose Lane, Glendale police said.
Police said they were not sure how long the child had been in the water when she was found by family members.
Details of how the child fell into the water were not immediately known, police said.
Additional information about the child's condition... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border