20 AGs back lawsuits by family planning groups against Trump
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Twenty attorneys general voiced their support Tuesday for lawsuits challenging Trump administration rule changes they said will reduce access to family planning services.
California Attorney General Xavier Becerra said the president is playing politics with patients by changing rules that would shift federal family planning funds toward organizations that stress abstinence.
The AGs filed a brief in Washington federal court that supports lawsuits by groups that promote birth control.
The lawsuits target proposed rule changes announced in February by the Department of... read more
- 01:02 Congressional leaders get briefings on Russia probe
- 17:04 'It's about time': Trump pardons late boxer Jack Johnson
- 16:13 Ted Cruz says injured Santa Fe students told him 'donât take our...
- 16:01 Democrat gubernatorial candidate Valdez owes $12K in overdue...
- 15:27 Trump awards Medal of Honor to Navy SEAL in Afghan assault
- 14:45 Stormy Daniels' lawyer seeks permission to depose Trump