2008 vote for Hillary Clinton subject of attacks on Trump-aligned Republican
In campaign ads in her Houston-area race for Congress, Republican Kathaleen Wall hits hard on her connections with Donald Trump in a bid to win over conservative voters.
But Harris County voting records show the 51-year-old Republican once crossed over to vote for Hillary Clinton for president in a Democrat Primary.
It's not what it looks like, though, Wall insisted in a response to the Houston Chronicle.
In 2008, Wall said it is true that she switched races to vote for Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primary to drag out the primary season for then leading candidate Barack Obama. The hope... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House