2008 vote for Hillary Clinton subject of attacks on Trump-aligned Republican
In campaign ads in her Houston-area race for Congress, Republican Kathaleen Wall hits hard on her connections with Donald Trump in a bid to win over conservative voters.
But Harris County voting records show the 51-year-old Republican once crossed over to vote for Hillary Clinton for president in a Democrat Primary.
It's not what it looks like, though, Wall insisted in a response to the Houston Chronicle.
In 2008, Wall said it is true that she switched races to vote for Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primary to drag out the primary season for then leading candidate Barack Obama. The hope... read more
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool
- 14:44 Mets GM Sandy Alderson believes Tim Tebow will eventually play in MLB
- 14:18 Ex-cheerleading coach pleads guilty to attempted molestation
- 13:38 Crash in Phoenix leaves one person dead, police say
- 13:14 The Latest: Trump to meet with Florida high school students
- 12:54 Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
- 12:01 Four great new fiction titles for teens and John Green fans