3 artists who quit LA museum's board are returning
LOS ANGELES -- The Museum of Contemporary Art says three of the four prominent artists who resigned from its board after a popular curator was fired two years have returned to help direct a new management team at the LA museum.
MOCA was embarrassed in 2012 when John Baldessari, Barbara Kruger, Catherine Opie and Ed Ruscha (roo-SHAY') quit in protest of the dismissal of longtime curator Paul Schimmel. The four were the only artists on MOCA's board at the time.
The museum announced Monday that all but Ruscha are returning. They'll be joined by fellow artist Mark Grotjahn.
Since their... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance