3 attacked by potentially rabid fox at Saguaro National Park
CLOSE Here's what you can do to protect yourself from rabies.
At least three people were attacked by a fox that is believed to be rabid at the Saguaro National Park in Pima County, officials said.
A bicyclist riding along the park's Cactus Forest Loop Drive east of Tucson was bitten by the fox on Tuesday, the park said in a statement.
Chief Ranger Ray O'Neil said the fox "may have approached several visitors" prior to the incident being reported.
The Arizona Game and Fish Department said two people were treated at the hospital after being attacked by the fox and that they were... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants