3 attacked by potentially rabid fox at Saguaro National Park
CLOSE Here's what you can do to protect yourself from rabies.
At least three people were attacked by a fox that is believed to be rabid at the Saguaro National Park in Pima County, officials said.
A bicyclist riding along the park's Cactus Forest Loop Drive east of Tucson was bitten by the fox on Tuesday, the park said in a statement.
Chief Ranger Ray O'Neil said the fox "may have approached several visitors" prior to the incident being reported.
The Arizona Game and Fish Department said two people were treated at the hospital after being attacked by the fox and that they were... read more
- 01:02 Blue Ridge boys earn victory over Chandler Valley Christian in 3A...
- 00:39 Ex-Trump aide pleads guilty, will cooperate in Russia probe
- 00:39 How the AP-NORC poll on America's mood was conducted
- 23:56 No. 12 Monument Valley girls basketball upsets No. 1 Ganado in 3A...
- 23:56 Shadow Mountain will face Salpointe Catholic again for 4A...
- 23:35 Seton Catholic girls basketball to meet Pueblo after blowout win...
- 22:57 Mesa man who sought state investigator job accused of having child...
- 22:54 Cancer: Asheville firefighters face job danger even deadlier than fire
- 22:50 Report: Arizona coach Sean Miller discussed making payment for...
- 22:48 Report: Arizona coach Sean Miller discussed making payment for...