3 days of mourning for former first lady Nancy Reagan begin
LOS ANGELES — Three days of formal mourning and solemn ceremonies for former first lady Nancy Reagan are set to begin Wednesday.
A small ceremony in the morning for family and friends in Santa Monica, California will be followed by a motorcade leading to a public viewing in the afternoon at Simi Valley's Ronald Reagan Presidential Library that will continue on Thursday. Eight Secret Service agents who served the Reagans will act as pallbearers when the body is taken from the Santa Monica funeral home.
Friday will be the funeral — which was planned down to the smallest details by the former... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler