3 killed in shooting at Russian intelligence agency's office
MOSCOW – Russia's FSB intelligence agency says three people were killed — including the attacker — and one wounded in an armed attack at its office in the Far East.
The FSB, the main successor to the KGB, said in a statement on Friday that an unidentified man passed by metal detectors, entered the reception area of the FSB's office in Khabarovsk and opened fire at the people who were there. One FSB officer and one visitor were killed on spot and one was wounded. Security shot dead the attacker.
The FSB would not immediately release any details about the shooter.
Social media users posted... read more
- 10:50 NFL power rankings: Getting in the Christmas spirit entering Week 15
- 10:35 Tom Brady: 'I've pretty much moved past' ugly loss to Dolphins
- 10:34 A Georgia mother battles opioids to win back her kids
- 10:34 Opioid crisis strains foster system as kids pried from homes
- 10:31 Herm Edwards' contract: 5 things to know about ASU head football...
- 10:24 4 of Arizona's tax credits could help you save thousands of dollars
- 10:24 Gilbert charter school fires teacher accused of sexual misconduct...
- 10:02 Former Arizona high school basketball players on college basketball...
- 09:57 Tom Brady: Patriots focused on putting ugly loss behind them fast
- 09:14 CEO Mary Barra: GM committed to 'harassment-free' workplace