3 killed in shooting at Russian intelligence agency's office
MOSCOW – Russia's FSB intelligence agency says three people were killed — including the attacker — and one wounded in an armed attack at its office in the Far East.
The FSB, the main successor to the KGB, said in a statement on Friday that an unidentified man passed by metal detectors, entered the reception area of the FSB's office in Khabarovsk and opened fire at the people who were there. One FSB officer and one visitor were killed on spot and one was wounded. Security shot dead the attacker.
The FSB would not immediately release any details about the shooter.
Social media users posted... read more
- 11:10 Should Arizona schools let kids watch solar eclipse outside? Some...
- 11:10 'Young Southwest modern' house built by owner in 1950s is for sale
- 10:18 Saving and budgeting: How to be smart with your money
- 08:47 Trump's first campaign manager joins super PAC backing him
- 08:00 The Latest: Dunford endorses military leaders' tweets
- 07:20 Texas lawmaker says his bill would not protect Charlottesville...
- 06:45 Bay Area averages a car-to-car shooting on its freeways every week,...
- 06:32 McCaul calls congressional hearing after Charlottesville violence
- 04:12 President Trump's ardent backers support him more than ever
- 03:59 Trump aide: No military solution in North Korea