3 killed in shooting at Russian intelligence agency's office
MOSCOW – Russia's FSB intelligence agency says three people were killed — including the attacker — and one wounded in an armed attack at its office in the Far East.
The FSB, the main successor to the KGB, said in a statement on Friday that an unidentified man passed by metal detectors, entered the reception area of the FSB's office in Khabarovsk and opened fire at the people who were there. One FSB officer and one visitor were killed on spot and one was wounded. Security shot dead the attacker.
The FSB would not immediately release any details about the shooter.
Social media users posted... read more
- 21:44 Why Colts QB Andrew Luck is relieved about the condition of his...
- 21:10 U.S. says North Korea canceled planned meeting with VP Pence
- 18:58 Source: Diamondbacks acquire Steven Souza in three-team trade;...
- 18:43 With new elections near, US strains to curb Russia meddling
- 18:40 As number of Phoenix murders rise, solving rates drop
- 18:23 Kulkarni's teen drug arrest puts Fort Bend and Texas Democrats on edge
- 18:01 Scottsdale gold mine can be yours for $2.79 million
- 17:46 Animal Care and Control Department rescue stray puppies stuck...
- 17:42 Houston GOP campaign for Congress takes negative turn
- 16:36 Maricopa Community Colleges faculty in uproar over possible changes...