3 killed in shooting at Russian intelligence agency's office
MOSCOW – Russia's FSB intelligence agency says three people were killed — including the attacker — and one wounded in an armed attack at its office in the Far East.
The FSB, the main successor to the KGB, said in a statement on Friday that an unidentified man passed by metal detectors, entered the reception area of the FSB's office in Khabarovsk and opened fire at the people who were there. One FSB officer and one visitor were killed on spot and one was wounded. Security shot dead the attacker.
The FSB would not immediately release any details about the shooter.
Social media users posted... read more
- 11:41 Reports of man with gun near Bostrom High School in Phoenix prompts...
- 11:36 House approves stopgap spending bill to avert shutdown
- 11:36 Trump signs executive order expanding drilling in Arctic, Atlantic...
- 11:32 Reports of man with gun near Phoenix school prompts lockdown
- 11:26 The Latest: Death penalty described as red line for Turkey
- 11:26 Tombstone of famed rabbi damaged in Czech town of Prostejov
- 11:19 Tillerson eyes cutting 2,300 jobs at State Department
- 11:17 Shocking Guatemala video shows car plowing through protesters
- 11:17 Massachusetts teen survives falling 200 feet off cliff in Switzerland
- 11:15 UK jury convicts doctor of performing unnecessary surgeries