3 new supercars wow the auto world
Just when it seemed like supercars couldn't get any faster -- or more expensive -- along comes the introduction of a new breed at the Geneva Motor Show that raise the bar yet again.
Automotive enthusiasts have been waiting to see how Bugatti, a unit of Volkswagen, could top its Veyron, the supercar that wowed the world with its blistering speed and scorching pricetag. Now comes what the Chiron, which will offer 1,500 horsepower, an impressive boost from the Veyron's 1,200.
This time, the Chiron is powered by a 12-cylinder, 8-liter engine good for zero to 62 mile-per-hour times of 2.5... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein