3 new supercars wow the auto world
Just when it seemed like supercars couldn't get any faster -- or more expensive -- along comes the introduction of a new breed at the Geneva Motor Show that raise the bar yet again.
Automotive enthusiasts have been waiting to see how Bugatti, a unit of Volkswagen, could top its Veyron, the supercar that wowed the world with its blistering speed and scorching pricetag. Now comes what the Chiron, which will offer 1,500 horsepower, an impressive boost from the Veyron's 1,200.
This time, the Chiron is powered by a 12-cylinder, 8-liter engine good for zero to 62 mile-per-hour times of 2.5... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt