3 people found shot - two of them fatally - inside Anniston home
Three people were shot - two of them fatally - inside an Anniston home Thursday night.
Anniston police responded between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. to a report of shots fired in the 3500 block of Truman Avenue, said Sgt. Kyle Price.
Inside, they found two men and a woman suffering from gunshot wounds. One of them had a wound to the chest and was rushed to the hospital. A woman, later identified as 36-year-old Debra Higginbotham of Anniston, had been shot in the head and was pronounced dead on the scene.
The other man, 23-year-old Justin Copeland of Ohatchee, was also pronounced dead inside the... read more
- 12:10 2 kids, 2 adults injured in Phoenix crash
- 09:08 'Camino Island': Grisham's tasty thriller about a literary heist
- 09:05 Fact Check: Has Education Department spent more than $4M on travel,...
- 08:33 Minority advocates say Trump's budget will hurt their causes
- 08:11 10 hot books you won't want to miss this summer
- 06:11 Books: New and noteworthy
- 05:59 Hatchback cars stage a comeback
- 05:57 India reports its first 3 cases of the Zika virus
- 03:16 AP source: Kushner sought secret communications with Russia
- 03:16 Back home after foreign trip, Trump faces slew of challenges