3 people found shot - two of them fatally - inside Anniston home
Three people were shot - two of them fatally - inside an Anniston home Thursday night.
Anniston police responded between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. to a report of shots fired in the 3500 block of Truman Avenue, said Sgt. Kyle Price.
Inside, they found two men and a woman suffering from gunshot wounds. One of them had a wound to the chest and was rushed to the hospital. A woman, later identified as 36-year-old Debra Higginbotham of Anniston, had been shot in the head and was pronounced dead on the scene.
The other man, 23-year-old Justin Copeland of Ohatchee, was also pronounced dead inside the... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston