3 people found shot - two of them fatally - inside Anniston home
Three people were shot - two of them fatally - inside an Anniston home Thursday night.
Anniston police responded between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. to a report of shots fired in the 3500 block of Truman Avenue, said Sgt. Kyle Price.
Inside, they found two men and a woman suffering from gunshot wounds. One of them had a wound to the chest and was rushed to the hospital. A woman, later identified as 36-year-old Debra Higginbotham of Anniston, had been shot in the head and was pronounced dead on the scene.
The other man, 23-year-old Justin Copeland of Ohatchee, was also pronounced dead inside the... read more
- 18:02 Arizona Wildcats release mens basketball schedule for 2017-18
- 17:58 John Kelly photographed with his head in hands during Trump speech,...
- 17:45 Brophy Prep's Jaxson Baker commits to Central Arkansas for basketball
- 17:18 Amazon rejects Tucson's gift of a 21-foot saguaro cactus
- 17:12 Moore: Don't look now, but Arizona Diamondbacks could be on another...
- 16:58 Winners and losers in GOP's last-ditch health overhaul
- 16:43 Fatal stabbing closes Thomas Road east of I-17 in Phoenix
- 15:54 Appeals court blocks San Francisco warning law for soda ads
- 15:00 FDA OKs Glaxo's inhaler, first one to combine 3 medicines
- 14:45 Ahwatukee icon moves as church makes way for South Mountain Freeway