3 people found shot - two of them fatally - inside Anniston home
Three people were shot - two of them fatally - inside an Anniston home Thursday night.
Anniston police responded between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. to a report of shots fired in the 3500 block of Truman Avenue, said Sgt. Kyle Price.
Inside, they found two men and a woman suffering from gunshot wounds. One of them had a wound to the chest and was rushed to the hospital. A woman, later identified as 36-year-old Debra Higginbotham of Anniston, had been shot in the head and was pronounced dead on the scene.
The other man, 23-year-old Justin Copeland of Ohatchee, was also pronounced dead inside the... read more
- 10:28 The Latest: Parents concede baby Charlie dying in hospice
- 10:28 Judge set to decide on where Charlie Gard's spends last days
- 10:25 AMBER Alert issued for 1-month-old Yuma boy
- 10:18 Trump to bar transgender individuals from armed forces
- 10:04 50 students start down grueling path in Mayo Med School's inaugural...
- 09:45 Arizona Supreme Court lets ruling stand that protects Republic...
- 09:41 Trump to bar transgender individuals from armed forces.
- 08:34 The Latest: Trump blasts Murkowski on health care vote
- 08:23 Britain to ban sale of new diesel, gasoline cars by 2040
- 08:00 Lower global tax rate boosts Ford in second quarter