3 people found shot - two of them fatally - inside Anniston home
Three people were shot - two of them fatally - inside an Anniston home Thursday night.
Anniston police responded between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. to a report of shots fired in the 3500 block of Truman Avenue, said Sgt. Kyle Price.
Inside, they found two men and a woman suffering from gunshot wounds. One of them had a wound to the chest and was rushed to the hospital. A woman, later identified as 36-year-old Debra Higginbotham of Anniston, had been shot in the head and was pronounced dead on the scene.
The other man, 23-year-old Justin Copeland of Ohatchee, was also pronounced dead inside the... read more
- 00:43 Mnuchin expresses optimism trade standoffs can be resolved
- 00:22 Birthday boy Zack Godley picks Diamondbacks up to lead win over Padres
- 00:08 Trash talk rules the day ahead of Larry Fitzgerald Celebrity...
- 22:00 'Family' and sense of 'brotherhood' has Diamondbacks picking up...
- 21:38 Moore: What happens when Larry Fitzgerald takes on a bozo sports...
- 20:07 Intriguing Arizona high school spring football story lines
- 18:07 The senators Trump will watch as the Pompeo confirmation fight unfolds
- 18:06 RHP Matt Koch earns another start in Diamondbacks rotation
- 17:27 Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim and coach Steve Wilks forming a...
- 16:54 Iranian foreign minister wants "respect" from US