3-year-old dies in Phoenix car accident that injured 4 other people
CLOSE Do you know what to do if you're in an accident?
A 3-year-old boy has died and four other people were injured in a two-car crash Monday night in Phoenix, officials said.
At around 8:50 p.m., police said an SUV that was driven by a 36-year-old man and had a 33-year-old woman and two children inside was headed eastbound on Greenway Parkway.
As the SUV tried to turn left onto 18th Street, it collided with a Honda heading westbound, which was occupied by only a 20-year-old male driver.
The impact forced the vehicles off the road into a block wall near a residence, according to police. The... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler