3-year-old dies in Phoenix car accident that injured 4 other people
CLOSE Do you know what to do if you're in an accident?
A 3-year-old boy has died and four other people were injured in a two-car crash Monday night in Phoenix, officials said.
At around 8:50 p.m., police said an SUV that was driven by a 36-year-old man and had a 33-year-old woman and two children inside was headed eastbound on Greenway Parkway.
As the SUV tried to turn left onto 18th Street, it collided with a Honda heading westbound, which was occupied by only a 20-year-old male driver.
The impact forced the vehicles off the road into a block wall near a residence, according to police. The... read more
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...