3rd suspect in Ipswich restaurant slaying goes to trial
SALEM — The trial of a third suspect in the 2011 slaying of an Ipswich restaurant owner has started.
The Salem News reports that jury selection in the trial of Sifa Lee started Tuesday in Salem Superior Court.
The 38-year-old Lee faces murder and other charges stemming from the September 2011 beating and stabbing death of Shui Keung "Tony" Woo inside the Majestic Dragon restaurant. Prosecutors say three men broke into the restaurant where the victim often slept and beat him in an attempt to get him to open the safe. They made off empty-handed.
Another man, Cheng Sun, was convicted... read more
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat