4 children hospitalized in crash on SR 51 in Phoenix
CLOSE Do you know what to do if you're in an accident?
Six people were injured in a five-car crash on SR 51 Monday evening, including four children who were taken to a hospital, the Phoenix Fire Department said.
The chain-reaction crash happened just after 4 p.m. Monday on the southbound freeway near 32nd Street in Phoenix, the Arizona Department of Public Safety said.
The four children, two 10-year-olds, a 3-year-old and a 5-year-old, were taken to a local hospital, all in serious but stable condition, fire officials said.
Two adults also were injured, officials said.
The children were... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...