4 children hospitalized in crash on SR 51 in Phoenix
CLOSE Do you know what to do if you're in an accident?
Six people were injured in a five-car crash on SR 51 Monday evening, including four children who were taken to a hospital, the Phoenix Fire Department said.
The chain-reaction crash happened just after 4 p.m. Monday on the southbound freeway near 32nd Street in Phoenix, the Arizona Department of Public Safety said.
The four children, two 10-year-olds, a 3-year-old and a 5-year-old, were taken to a local hospital, all in serious but stable condition, fire officials said.
Two adults also were injured, officials said.
The children were... read more
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool
- 14:44 Mets GM Sandy Alderson believes Tim Tebow will eventually play in MLB
- 14:18 Ex-cheerleading coach pleads guilty to attempted molestation
- 13:38 Crash in Phoenix leaves one person dead, police say
- 13:14 The Latest: Trump to meet with Florida high school students
- 12:54 Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
- 12:01 Four great new fiction titles for teens and John Green fans