4 tips to market your freelance business in a gig economy
In today’s gig economy, the average freelancer cannot afford the luxury of paid advertising, let alone compete with the established business that can. But marketing a freelance or small business might be easier than most people think.
As a freelancer, you have a personal touch that only you can boast. Here are four simple tips to market yourself as a freelancer in today’s gig economy.
1. Develop your brand What makes you stand out from other freelancers in your market? Developing your brand is an important first step in marketing, and it could mean the difference between you and your... read more
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...