41-year-old man dies in Tuscaloosa County motorcycle accident
A crash in Tuscaloosa County yesterday left one man dead.
Jimmy Ronald McAteer, of Buhl, was driving a 2003 Harley Davidson motorcycle when it left the road and hit several trees.
The incident happened Tuesday on Tuscaloosa County 21 at 6:40 p.m., one mile west of Northport.
McAteer, 41, was pronounced dead at the scene, Senior Trooper Reginal King said.
Alabama State Troopers are investigating the incident.
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...