41-year-old man dies in Tuscaloosa County motorcycle accident
A crash in Tuscaloosa County yesterday left one man dead.
Jimmy Ronald McAteer, of Buhl, was driving a 2003 Harley Davidson motorcycle when it left the road and hit several trees.
The incident happened Tuesday on Tuscaloosa County 21 at 6:40 p.m., one mile west of Northport.
McAteer, 41, was pronounced dead at the scene, Senior Trooper Reginal King said.
Alabama State Troopers are investigating the incident.
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler