5 hot vehicles in January: Toyota, Nissan among leaders
CLOSE There is a good time to buy a car so that you save the most money, according to car experts. Sean Dowling (@seandowlingtv) has more.
The newer the vehicle, the better the sales.
That truism seems to be getting even more relevant for the U.S. auto industry.
In January, many of the hottest vehicles were recently redesigned, reflecting consumers' interest in the latest and greatest.
That puts pressure on engineers and designers to accelerate vehicle redesign cycles that can often take five to seven years between all-new models.
Here are five of the best-selling vehicles in the industry... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...