5 hot vehicles in January: Toyota, Nissan among leaders
CLOSE There is a good time to buy a car so that you save the most money, according to car experts. Sean Dowling (@seandowlingtv) has more.
The newer the vehicle, the better the sales.
That truism seems to be getting even more relevant for the U.S. auto industry.
In January, many of the hottest vehicles were recently redesigned, reflecting consumers' interest in the latest and greatest.
That puts pressure on engineers and designers to accelerate vehicle redesign cycles that can often take five to seven years between all-new models.
Here are five of the best-selling vehicles in the industry... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...