5 new books not to miss this week, including self-help by Maria Shriver
USA TODAY’s Jocelyn McClurg scopes out the hottest books on sale each week.
1. I’ve Been Thinking …: Reflections, Prayers, and Meditations for a Meaningful Life by Maria Shriver (Pamela Dorman Books/Viking, non-fiction, on sale Feb. 27)
What it’s about: The TV journalist offers quotes, prayers and reflections for dealing with the everyday stresses of life.
The buzz: Shriver has had three top-five USA TODAY best sellers, including Just Who Will You Be? in 2008.
2. Chicago by David Mamet (Custom House, fiction, on sale Feb. 27)
What it’s about: The Pulitzer prize-winning playwright... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes