5 new books not to miss this week, including self-help by Maria Shriver
USA TODAY’s Jocelyn McClurg scopes out the hottest books on sale each week.
1. I’ve Been Thinking …: Reflections, Prayers, and Meditations for a Meaningful Life by Maria Shriver (Pamela Dorman Books/Viking, non-fiction, on sale Feb. 27)
What it’s about: The TV journalist offers quotes, prayers and reflections for dealing with the everyday stresses of life.
The buzz: Shriver has had three top-five USA TODAY best sellers, including Just Who Will You Be? in 2008.
2. Chicago by David Mamet (Custom House, fiction, on sale Feb. 27)
What it’s about: The Pulitzer prize-winning playwright... read more
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat