5 new books you won't want to miss this week, including Sophie Kinsella
USA TODAY’s Jocelyn McClurg scopes out the hottest books on sale each week.
1. Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella (The Dial Press, fiction, on sale Feb. 13)
What it’s about: A happily married couple discover that their plan to keep surprising each other — dubbed Project Surprise Me — was perhaps not the greatest idea.
The buzz: Ten of Kinsella’s comic novels have made USA TODAY’s top 20.
2. Wallis in Love by Andrew Morton (Grand Central, non-fiction, on sale Feb. 13)
What it’s about: A biography of Wallis Simpson, the Duchess of Windsor, the infamous American divorceé who prompted England’s... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...