5 new books you won't want to miss this week, including Sophie Kinsella
USA TODAY’s Jocelyn McClurg scopes out the hottest books on sale each week.
1. Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella (The Dial Press, fiction, on sale Feb. 13)
What it’s about: A happily married couple discover that their plan to keep surprising each other — dubbed Project Surprise Me — was perhaps not the greatest idea.
The buzz: Ten of Kinsella’s comic novels have made USA TODAY’s top 20.
2. Wallis in Love by Andrew Morton (Grand Central, non-fiction, on sale Feb. 13)
What it’s about: A biography of Wallis Simpson, the Duchess of Windsor, the infamous American divorceé who prompted England’s... read more
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House