5 things to know in Florida for April 4
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
FLORIDA HOUSE READY TO TAKE UP "PARENT TRIGGER" LAW
The Florida House is poised for debate and a last vote on a bill that gives parents a vote in turnaround options for failing public schools. The "parent trigger" bill (HB 867) is set for final passage on Thursday. It would give parents a say on how to deal with a failing school. The voting would be done through a signature drive.
NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION TO ADD 1,500 JOBS
Gov. Rick Scott says that Navy Federal Credit Union will... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...