50 state road trip: Scenic drives around the USA
FullscreenAlaska - 35 miles north of Anchorage is the Parks Highway, which runs 323 miles to Fairbanks. Not only is it scenic, it also connects the state's two largest cities. Lance King, Getty Images/iStockphotoFullscreenArizona - The famous stretch of Highway 163 in Arizona is featured in many movies, due to the picturesque Monument Valley as the backdrop. zrfphoto, Getty Images/iStockphotoFullscreenArkansas - Highway 7 is the longest in the state, and part is designated a state scenic byway, due to the drive through some of the most beautiful parts of the Ozark mountains. Thinkstock,... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...