6 face charges following medical marijuana raids
SPRINGFIELD, Mich. -- Six people are facing charges following raids last June on three medical marijuana dispensaries in southern Michigan.
The Calhoun County prosecutor issued warrants Friday in the Springfield raids and Michigan State Police have begun to make arrests.
Chief Assistant Prosecutor Matt Smith tells the Battle Creek Enquirer (http://bcene.ws/1cWSRKg ) the warrants were issued for employees and owners of The Karmacy and two other dispensaries. Charges include delivery of marijuana and possession with intent to deliver.
Bruce Leach is a lawyer representing Karmacy owner Kiel... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House