6 hidden secrets of 'Bewitched'
Rehearsals for the pilot episode of “Bewitched” began on November 22, 1963 — just hours before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
The tragedy was particularly difficult for the show’s star, Elizabeth Montgomery (Samantha Stephens), and her husband, the show’s producer, Bill Asher.
“They were friends with JFK,” Herbie J. Pilato, author of “Twitch Upon A Star” and other books about classic television told Fox News.
“Asher produced Kennedy’s birthday bash where Marilyn Monroe sang ‘Happy Birthday, Mr. President.’ It was a very hard time for everybody.”
But the show eventually went... read more
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care
- 21:03 Texas is an abortion desert, with or without Trump's 'gag rule'
- 19:04 Trump steering clear of messy House immigration fight
- 17:55 Trump: Melania 'doing great' after recent kidney treatment
- 17:55 Lupe Valdez makes payments on overdue taxes
- 17:40 Trump-Macron tree faces at least 2 years in quarantine
- 17:20 Trump makes it easier to fire federal workers for misconduct