9 CEOs call on Indiana to modify 'religious freedom' law
What both sides are saying in Indiana's religous freedom law debate.
INDIANAPOLIS — A Who's Who of central Indiana corporate leaders called on Gov. Mike Pence and legislative leaders to reform the newly passed Religious Freedom Restoration Act so it can't be used to "justify discrimination based upon sexual orientation or gender identity."
The one-page letter was released Monday afternoon after being hand-delivered to Pence, House Speaker Brian Bosma and Senate President David Long, all Republicans.
The nine CEO signatories head some of the state's largest employers, including Eli... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...