911 calls: Aubrey McClendon 'swerved and hit the wall'
Ex-Chesapeake Energy Corp. CEO Aubrey McClendon died in a car crash less than 24 hours after he was indicted on conspiracy charges. Video provided by Newsy
Stunned motorists who came upon the scene of energy executive Aubrey McClendon's fatal car crash Wednesday in Oklahoma City described a horrifying scene marked by the explosion of his vehicle.
Several witnesses placed emergency calls after the Chesapeake Energy co-founder and ex-CEO drove his 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe directly into an overpass, according to tapes released Thursday by the Oklahoma City Police Department.
McClendon was killed... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House