911 calls tied to Phoenix's 'serial street shooter' released
Skip AdAd Loading...xEmbed
SERIAL STREET SHOOTINGS IN PHOENIX911 call: The first attack attributed to the 'serial street shooter' | 3:29A 16-year-old boy suffered non-life-threatening injuries after being shot while walking in the 1000 block of East Moreland Street. Police say this shooting is the first in a string of shootings attributed to the Phoenix "serial street shooter."
1 of 10Skip AdAd Loading...xEmbed
SERIAL STREET SHOOTINGS IN PHOENIX911 call: The second 'serial street shooter' incident | 4:52On March 18, about 11:30 p.m., a 21-year-old man suffered... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan