911 lines down across parts of northern Arizona after fiber-optic line is cut
Police and fire 911 emergency lines were down in northern areas of the state after a fiber-optic line was cut, the Flagstaff Police Department said.
The cut impacts callers, who won't be able to connect to 911 in certain parts of the state, police said.
Flagstaff police said they were made aware of the situation just after 7 p.m., when CenturyLink told them the fiber-optic line was cut but that they were working to restore the lines.
People can still connect to 911 by using the direct lines for emergency services.
The local numbers are:
Flagstaff police and fire: 928-774-1414.
Coconino... read more
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care
- 21:03 Texas is an abortion desert, with or without Trump's 'gag rule'
- 19:04 Trump steering clear of messy House immigration fight
- 17:55 Trump: Melania 'doing great' after recent kidney treatment
- 17:55 Lupe Valdez makes payments on overdue taxes
- 17:40 Trump-Macron tree faces at least 2 years in quarantine
- 17:20 Trump makes it easier to fire federal workers for misconduct