A Billerica Chipotle closes after several employees diagnosed with norovirus
A Billerica Chipotle has closed after several of its employees were diagnosed with norovirus, health officials told The Boston Globe.
The restaurant on Boston Road closed Tuesday when four employees reported feeling ill, the Globe reported.
Chris Arnold, a Chipotle spokesman, told the Globe all employees who feel sick will be tested and not allowed to return to work until they recover. The restaurant will be fully sanitized before it reopens, he said.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below The incident is being investigated by Billerica’s health department. There were no customer reported... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:27 Moore: Will Sean Miller stay at Arizona after tournament loss, NCAA...
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...