A Billerica Chipotle closes after several employees diagnosed with norovirus
A Billerica Chipotle has closed after several of its employees were diagnosed with norovirus, health officials told The Boston Globe.
The restaurant on Boston Road closed Tuesday when four employees reported feeling ill, the Globe reported.
Chris Arnold, a Chipotle spokesman, told the Globe all employees who feel sick will be tested and not allowed to return to work until they recover. The restaurant will be fully sanitized before it reopens, he said.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below The incident is being investigated by Billerica’s health department. There were no customer reported... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler