A desire for a new sofa spurs major Scottsdale home remodel project
It started with the sofa.
Jaki Sooper had been living in her Gainey Ranch home since it was first built in 1999 and, while nothing was wrong with the two-story house, it was feeling a bit dated.
Ordinarily, whenever she wanted to refresh things, Sooper would just move the furniture around, rearranging instead of remodeling. She loves color and has fun mixing different decor styles.
But by last year, she really needed a new sofa. And maybe a chair.
As she started looking for furniture to suit her space, she realized she wanted a different space for the furniture.
The beige tile floor, for... read more
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...