A financial advisor, a Ponzi scheme and an NCAA scandal: Behind Book Richardson's arrest
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE azcentral sports' Greg Moore and Mark Faller discuss the scandal that continues to rock the college basketball world in the latest edition of our Shot Clock video.
The case against Arizona Wildcats assistant basketball coach Emanuel 'Book' Richardson and his codefendants hinges in large part on an FBI informer who is identified in court records only as “CW-1.”
According to the criminal complaint, that individual paid bribes to Richardson and others. He also participated in meetings and wire communications, and eventually brought an undercover agent into the... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...