Aaron Hernandez fiancee: I don't believe his death was suicide
BOSTON – The fiancee of former NFL star Aaron Hernandez said in an interview that she didn't initially believe he had died in his prison cell and doesn't think his death was a suicide.
The first part of a two-part interview with Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez aired Monday on the "Dr. Phil " show. The second part is set to air Tuesday.
Jenkins-Hernandez told host Dr. Phillip McGraw she doesn't think the former New England Patriots tight end's death April 19 was a suicide, as authorities have ruled. She said he was upbeat in their last telephone conversation before he was found hanged... read more
- 00:43 Mnuchin expresses optimism trade standoffs can be resolved
- 00:22 Birthday boy Zack Godley picks Diamondbacks up to lead win over Padres
- 00:08 Trash talk rules the day ahead of Larry Fitzgerald Celebrity...
- 22:00 'Family' and sense of 'brotherhood' has Diamondbacks picking up...
- 21:38 Moore: What happens when Larry Fitzgerald takes on a bozo sports...
- 20:07 Intriguing Arizona high school spring football story lines
- 18:07 The senators Trump will watch as the Pompeo confirmation fight unfolds
- 18:06 RHP Matt Koch earns another start in Diamondbacks rotation
- 17:27 Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim and coach Steve Wilks forming a...
- 16:54 Iranian foreign minister wants "respect" from US