Aaron Judge's price per HR still a relative bargain for the Yankees
CLOSE Aaron Judge gets some swings in before the Yankees take on the Phillies on March 8, 2018.
TAMPA, Fla. - Aaron Judge will earn $622,300 in Yankees salary this year, which comes to just under $12,000 per home run- as applied to last year's stats.
Just having a little fun with numbers, but you get the idea- the pre-arbitration Judge is one of baseball's biggest bargains.
The AL's Rookie of the Year and MVP runner-up, Judge's 2018 contract was revealed Tuesday by the Associated Press. Judge, 25, is not eligible for salary arbitration until after the 2019 season.
Judge led the AL with 52... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House