Abbott goes negative in second ad against Sarah Davis
AUSTIN -- Gov. Greg Abbott's campaign fired another political shot at Houston-area state Rep. Sarah Davis Tuesday, airing an attack ad in her district casting her as a liberal Democrat and a conservative sell out who opposes the his ideas.
The 30-second ad stresses that Davis, a Republican from West University Place, opposed the governor's agenda, is against limiting state spending and supports late-term abortions. The ad then pivots to Susanna Dokupil as a better Republican choice for the state House's 134th district.
Abbott has spent the last several months taking shots at Davis, a member... read more
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...