Abbott goes negative in second ad against Sarah Davis
AUSTIN -- Gov. Greg Abbott's campaign fired another political shot at Houston-area state Rep. Sarah Davis Tuesday, airing an attack ad in her district casting her as a liberal Democrat and a conservative sell out who opposes the his ideas.
The 30-second ad stresses that Davis, a Republican from West University Place, opposed the governor's agenda, is against limiting state spending and supports late-term abortions. The ad then pivots to Susanna Dokupil as a better Republican choice for the state House's 134th district.
Abbott has spent the last several months taking shots at Davis, a member... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died