Abbott to India: Expand LNG shipments from Texas
AUSTIN -- In a continuing push to expand liquified natural gas shipments from Texas, Gov. Greg Abbott on Wednesday lobbied top Indian petroleum and energy officials to grow a trade sector launched in October with the first LNG shipment from the Lone Star State.
Abbott concluded a midday meeting with Dharmendra Pradhan, India's minister of petroleum and natural gas, by stressing to reporters they both had a mutual desire to grow the Texas-India relationship -- a move that could mean billions in additional business for Texas energy companies in coming decades.
Abbott is on a week-long trade... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance