Abbott touts Texas' armed educators at national governors meeting
WASHINGTON – Guns and school safety were on the top of everybody's minds at a White House Governors Ball Sunday night attended by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, who has called for a review of school safety procedures in the wake of the Parkland massacre.
President Trump spoke for just a few minutes while reporters were allowed in the State Dining Room, praising the governors and saying that his meetings with them in the next few days will focus on school safety after the "horrible" shooting in Parkland, Fla.
School safety is now a top priority, Trump told the governors: "I think... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...