ACC Tournament could decide Brian Gregory's future at Georgia Tech
ATLANTA — Given a mandate from his boss one year ago to show "clear signs of progress," Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory went all in for this season by adding three senior transfers.
With his job on the line, Gregory aimed for immediate results. The payoff came late in the regular season as the Yellow Jackets won five of their last six games to gain momentum for Wednesday night's Atlantic Coast Conference Tournament game against Clemson.
The tournament could determine Gregory's future at Georgia Tech.
The surge has Georgia Tech (18-13, 8-10 ACC) in position for its first... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law