Accountability drives Scottsdale Web development company Markit Media
Bringing old-school tangibility to a contemporary industry that embraces a fair level of anonymity has been a successful strategy for Steve Conn and his Web development and marketing company, Markit Media.
A veteran of the restaurant and bar management scene, Conn is accustomed to and comfortable with doing business in person. When Conn launched his Scottsdale company in 2009, working out of a brick-and-mortar space was a natural move. It also created credibility with customers.
“A lot of them have been burned in the past,” he said. “They can talk to me face-to-face. How many have heard of... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...