Accountability drives Scottsdale Web development company Markit Media
Bringing old-school tangibility to a contemporary industry that embraces a fair level of anonymity has been a successful strategy for Steve Conn and his Web development and marketing company, Markit Media.
A veteran of the restaurant and bar management scene, Conn is accustomed to and comfortable with doing business in person. When Conn launched his Scottsdale company in 2009, working out of a brick-and-mortar space was a natural move. It also created credibility with customers.
“A lot of them have been burned in the past,” he said. “They can talk to me face-to-face. How many have heard of... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler