Aces battle, battle, battle — and fall 4-3 in OT
The Alaska Aces battled back three times Wednesday night, but circumstances did not allow them a fourth shot at rink redemption.
That’s why it’s called sudden-death overtime.
Jefferson Dahl’s breakaway goal 13 seconds into extra time furnished the Idaho Steelheads a 4-3 ECHL victory over the visiting Aces at CenturyLink Arena in Boise.
Passes from Tommy Fallen and Rob Linsmayer delivered Dahl in alone on Aces goaltender Jacob DeSerres (16 saves). DeSerres got his blocker on Dahl’s wrist shot, but the puck tumbled into the air and fell across the goal line for Dahl’s team-leading 20th goal.... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...