Across eastern Ukraine, election officials worry about security for Sunday's vote
MARIUPOL, Ukraine -- Election workers in this city of a half million on Saturday night completed preparations for Sunday's presidential election, uncertain whether voters will brave the threats of armed pro-Russian militants who have set up a base just blocks from the election commission's offices..
The outcome of the voting is not in question; polls give Petro Poroschenko, the billionaire “chocolate king,” an unassailable lead in the field of 21 candidates. The issue is whether voters in eastern Ukraine, with 15 per cent of the country's 46 million population, will... read more
- 18:50 Trump replacing McMaster with Bolton
- 17:17 Investigators combing through confessed bomberâs âtarget listâ
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer