Across eastern Ukraine, election officials worry about security for Sunday's vote
MARIUPOL, Ukraine -- Election workers in this city of a half million on Saturday night completed preparations for Sunday's presidential election, uncertain whether voters will brave the threats of armed pro-Russian militants who have set up a base just blocks from the election commission's offices..
The outcome of the voting is not in question; polls give Petro Poroschenko, the billionaire “chocolate king,” an unassailable lead in the field of 21 candidates. The issue is whether voters in eastern Ukraine, with 15 per cent of the country's 46 million population, will... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...