Actress Jessica Pare finds fame with TV's 'Mad Men'
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - With her coquettish French song "Zou Bisou Bisou" and her sex scenes with new screen husband Don Draper, little-known French-Canadian actress Jessica Pare was the breakout star of TV advertising drama "Mad Men" last season.
Pare, 30, returns on Sunday as Megan Draper, the most vibrant of Don Draper's mysterious assets, while her character forges ahead with her new career as an actress in late 1960s New York.
Reuters spoke with Pare about playing Megan, how she deals with her new found fame, and the hardest thing about being part of "Mad... read more
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 19:10 UT ready to sell 300 acres of Houston land
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...