Actress Jessica Pare finds fame with TV's 'Mad Men'
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - With her coquettish French song "Zou Bisou Bisou" and her sex scenes with new screen husband Don Draper, little-known French-Canadian actress Jessica Pare was the breakout star of TV advertising drama "Mad Men" last season.
Pare, 30, returns on Sunday as Megan Draper, the most vibrant of Don Draper's mysterious assets, while her character forges ahead with her new career as an actress in late 1960s New York.
Reuters spoke with Pare about playing Megan, how she deals with her new found fame, and the hardest thing about being part of "Mad... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt