Adams going pro to provide for family
By Ray Fittipaldo / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette There is good news and bad news for Steven Adams, a 7-foot freshman center who decided to leave Pitt after one season to declare for the NBA draft.
The good: He is taking advantage of a weak draft class and NBA teams are always searching for 7-foot centers, especially ones with the athletic skills Adams possesses.
The bad: It might be a while before Adams is playing meaningful minutes in the league.
"It's a shame, really," said one longtime NBA scout who did not want to be identified because it is against NBA policy to comment on players... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt
- 06:38 John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police...