Adduci homers as Rangers beat Cubs 7-6
SURPRISE, Ariz. -- Jim Adduci hit a two-run homer in the eighth inning and the Texas Rangers beat the Chicago Cubs 7-6 on Tuesday night.
Mike Olt and star prospect Javier Baez belted back-to-back homers for the Cubs as they scored five unearned runs off Rangers starter Alexi Ogando in the third.
Cubs starting pitcher Jason Hammel gave up seven hits and four runs in five innings.
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow